Monday, May 08, 2006

Just miss!!

Finally, after a loooooong wait, Vettayaadu Velayaadu (Hunt and Play) aka Vettagaaduuuuu Velayaduuuu in telugu is releasing on Jun 2nd. I am sure the U.S screening will take place the weekend after that. This news is like pouring ice-cold draught beer into my tummy. For en iniya Tamil Makkal, indha news-a solli yen vayithula beer-a vaarthuttanga. There is only one little sadness though, wish they had set the U.S release date during the memorial day weekend since three of my friends, Shivudu, Jo and the cartoon would be visiting the Rocky Mountain land during that time. It's been a very long time since I watched a big-time movie like this in a theater surrounded by whistles and what not. Still, it doesn't take anything away from a Kamalhassan movie, especially for a die-hard fan like me, unless it's an encore of Aalavandhaan. OH YEAH and there's the real Jo, who could very well turn out to be the baddie in the movie as the film crew has kept it a secret for a very long time. I bet it's gonna be FUN in bold caps. Let's WAIT AND WATCH!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

:-( Sad it won't get released in my T-town. I don't want to see this movie in a Thiruttu-cum-Illegally subscribed run by Canadian/Srilankan Tamils web site. But my wife will watch it and tempt me as well. Eventually I will accept mediocrity as my standard and watch it. SORRY KAMAL!

Parupps said...

same difference.

c2c said...

deiii.... ennada naan india pona time-a paathu inga silent-a blog kaattikkara? oru vaartha sollala! sari sari nadakkattum... vaazhkaila enna paathu nalla vishayam ethuvum kathukkala nee... ippo varaikkum! btw, thanni adikkadhadana onakku ice cold draught beer kekkudha? etho ellarum nalla irundha sari!

Chandru said...

I'd recommend 'Imsai Arasan....23rd Pulikesi' over Vettaiyaadu Velaiyaadu

Parupps said...

Kula Dhroghi Chandru, ippadi same side goal pottu kavuthutiye daaaa!

funkaboy said...

Hope this isnt a false alarm

http://www.hindu.com/2006/08/16/stories/2006081617730200.htm