Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Grumpy!

It's 7:20 AM Rocky Mountain Time. I am still not ready to start my day, as in start resolving the trouble tickets in my queue and there are only 28 waiting for my attention. Did I mention I came in to work at 6:00 AM? Well, I have never been a morning person and I don't think it's gonna change in the near future. I can be as nocturnal as a cockroach, but never in my life have I been an active daytime person. My roomies used to call me "Endhiricha Hitler", translated as "Hitler when I wake up", which I think was an understatement. When I see people with happy faces and a starbucks cup in their hands, I just feel like strangling them until they go back to sleep. Why in the world would you be happy so early in the morning?

There were instances when I was still in school doing my Masters (trust me, it was a very looooong time), someone would require my driver services to be dropped at the airport on a weekend day, say around 5:00AM. Being the nice person that I am (anyone wants to argue, call me), I would wake up right on time, drive the car with that same sleepy mindset, drop the person off, come back at around 6 or 6:30 and promptly go back to sleep without my roomies even knowing that I went out. I love my morning sleep so much. That's probably why I have been assinged office hours as below:

6:00AM - 3:00PM

4 comments:

c2c said...

Stop complaining and get your black hairy ass to work. Do you see me cribbing? ;-)

Unknown said...

You forgot to mention the days when you would start going to sleep at 6:00 AM and doze off most of the day. Thats why we fondly call you "couch karnan".

Parupps said...

dei chicago paiyya..I am talking about people who go to work everyday, not about someone who defines 100% as 25% for four days of the week and calls in sick on friday. Badava, pichupuduven pichu!!!

RN said...

what! u got up at 5 o clock to go ddrop some oneaaaa! ada paavi...! i know the routine so well... ur calculation was to include 5 o clock as a part of night .. dont sleep all night and finish the airport thinggie and then sleep once for all... why do i know this! so many times i have given company till 4 am... adukkaga dont lie and say that u got up at 5 am and all!