Friday, May 12, 2006

The countdown begins.

June 23rd, 2006 will be a special day for me. That's when I embark on a journey that I never thought would mean so much to me. When I tell someone that it's been six years since I saw my family in India, their jaw just drops to the floor. I don't think I will ever realize that six years is a very long time until I actually see my family. The last time I saw my brother's picture, it took me a while to recognize him. It can't get worse than that.

There will be emotional blackmails to get me to say 'Yes' to the BRIDE SEARCH BRIGADE, there will be questions about my lost hair and what I did/do to save the rest of it and there will be concerns about my lost weight without any awareness to how I feel that I am in the best shape of my life so far. But, what's a trip to India without all these blackmails, questions and concerns??

9 comments:

Chandru said...

good news....

but unlike last time...dont come to our house the day before your departure and give us all a shock treatment!!!

Parupps said...

I dont exactly remember what I did last time! :(

RN said...

welcome home...! there's no feeling like it :-)

c2c said...

so i assumed you got the tix and paid for them... or did you tell them you forgot your wallet? *LOL* anyways, your mom is very worried about you, so get married now when you have atleast 5% of your hair left *ROTFLMAO*

Parupps said...

dei karthik erumai...inga enna naiyaandi dharbaar-a nadakkudhu, neeye joke adichu neeye sirichukkara? Ezhavu, unakku indha joke-um purinju tholayaadhu. poda po, poi velaya paaru...evan enna blog ezhudharaan-u alayaadheenga da.
Sivaaa, nee enna avanukku OTHHU oodhare. Avane oru ithu pona naayi, avanukku othu oodhare nee oru ithu pona naayi, rendu ithu pona naayingalaum sendhu en blog-a enda asinga paduthareenga?

Chandru said...

dont worry praveen....Dr. Mathruboodham kitta pona ellam seri aayidum....

Parupps said...

avaru dhaan poittaare da, avarkitte vaangi vechurendha apointment ellam waste.

Parupps said...

Ok GF, will do.

ilaiy said...

Or you could tell her .. See each time I come home there is someone waiting for me .. The only good thing is it is not the same face ...

./thanks
ilaiy